Thursday, January 14, 2010

Saint Joseph

HAVE RECOURSE TO SAINT JOSEPH ASK FOR HIS PROTECTION

October 4th, 1962 That day, again the Blessed Virgin spoke to me :

B.V.- "Remember what I told you : it is necessary to take the dark, muddy, noisy and rough road of Bethleem to look for a shelter for my Flame of Love. You come with me, my little carmelite, and with saint Joseph. The Flame of Love of my Heart is looking for a shelter. Take all the chagrin and Love of my maternal Heart, and also those with which I too, humiliated and in obscure insecurity, I looked for shelter in the company of saint Joseph. Now, you too must take this road silently, without one word of complaint or lament, humiliated, misunderstood, extenuated. I know, it is difficult. But your Saviour is with you. To Me also, that gave me some forces. Saint Joseph is accompanying you. Have recourse to Him ! He is kind. Ask Him for his active protection !"


Source: http://www.salvemaria.ca/en-pdf/flame10-book-p78-121-toblindsatank.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it so much and look forward to hearing from you!