Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Make it known!

The Blessed Virgin Mary urges all of us to do all that we can so that the Flame of Love is spread in the whole world. She said to Elizabeth: “ This Flame full of graces of my Immaculate Heart that I give you must go from heart to heart. It will be the great miracle whose light will blind Satan. ” The Blessed Virgin Mary also said: “ I want the Flame of Love of my Immaculate Heart to be known everywhere, just like my name is known all over the world. ”

The Virgin Mary needs apostles to spread the devotion to the Flame of Love of her Heart in the world, and
she calls upon each one of us. She says: “ Each person who receives this message (that of the Flame of Love) must accept it as an invitation and none of you should take offence or turn away. ”

But she also warns us: “
You can make known my Flame of Love only by word of mouth... You do not have the right to remain silent, neither through cowardice, nor by pride or negligence or fear of a sacrifice... So take the first step for once! Could I finally see a sign of your goodwill? It is only the first step that costs, believe me! That, you must do it! I urge you! ” The Virgin Mary adds: “ You must endeavour to take part in the blindness of Satan... Do not tolerate any delay, because Satan will be blinded insofar as you collaborate in it... Do not prolong this time of preparation! Do not linger passively before answering my holy requests! ”

"I, the beautiful ray of the morning dawn, I am blinding Satan." (Words of the Virgin Mary on May 19, 1963)

Jesus says to us: “ We give you the force and courage to take the first steps, but you should not delay the implementation of my Will or dismiss it with the back of the hand...
Surpass yourselves! Consider the Magi who made a superhuman sacrifice! ”

In fact, we should not be surprised before this insistence to pray and to make known the Flame of Love, when we know that the Hearts of Jesus and Mary suffer terribly from the loss of so many of their children.

The Virgin Mary: "
Satan is sweeping over souls in a vertiginous way. Why not try to do all you can to prevent that?"
To know more about the Flame of Love, 
please click here.

Order Form: 
Click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it so much and look forward to hearing from you!