Thursday, January 14, 2010

DAYS OF GRACE - THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS, MAKE "HOURS OF ATONEMENT"

DAYS OF GRACE - THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS, MAKE «HOURS OF ATONEMENT»

September 29th, 1962 My soul is continuously filled with the Flame of Love of the Most Holy Virgin. Even during nightly hours, when I remain a little without sleeping, I implore her unceasingly to help her silent miracle to take fire on the world as soon as
possible.
- 109 -When, early in the morning, I arrived at the church, as if the Blessed Virgin had waited this moment to tell me, in the silence of the church :
B.V.- "Do you know, my little one, how you have to consider these two days : Thursday and Friday? Like great days of graces. Those who, on these days, atone to my Divine Son will receive a great grace. During hours of atonement, the power of Satan loses its strength in the measure that souls making atonement implore for sinners... It is not necessary to do anything striking, it is not necessary to boast of love. It burns in the depths of hearts and spreads to others.
I want that not only you know my name, but also the Flame of Love of my maternal Heart, beating for all of you. And I committed to you the responsibility to make this burning love known.
That is why you have to be very humble. Such a great grace has been given to very few. Hold in great esteem such a great grace, and what you have to most love and look for in it, let it be exterior and also interior humiliations. Never believe that you are somebody. Let considering yourself as nothing be your main preoccupation. You must never cease to exercise yourself in that. Even after your death, that must remain in effect; it is for that reason also that you receive the graces of exterior and also interior humiliations. Thus, you will be able to stay loyal, to diffuse my Flame of Love. Take advantage of every occasion: You too, by your own efforts, seek after exterior and interior humiliations, because what you seek for yourself increases even more your humility".


B.V.- "Daughter, I beg you toconsider Thursdays and Fridays as special days of grace. On these days, offer to my Holy Son a very special atonement. The way to do it is the Holy Hour of atonement in family. This hour, that you will live in family making atonement, begin it by a spiritual reading, and continue by the recitation of the holy Rosary or other prayers in an atmosphere full of introspection and fervour. Make it being at least two or three, because where two or three meet together, there is my Holy Son. In the beginning, cross yourselves five times, and in doing it, offer yourselves to the Eternal Father through the Wounds of my Divine Son. Make the same at the end. Also cross yourselves in such a manner getting up and at bedtime, offering yourselves by my Son Most Holy to the Eternal Father, and your heart will fill with graces". (April 13th, 1962)

"Those families who, on Thursdays and Fridays, make holy hour of atonement in family regularly, if in the family somebody dies, after one single day of severe fast (kept by one member of the family), the deceased in the family is liberated from Purgatory ". (Severe Fast = bread and water. Do not starve, eat bread when hungry!) (that is to say : if he departed in state of grace ) (September 24th, 1963)

According to the intention of the Blessed Virgin, the spiritual renewal has to start from the families: B.V.- "By my Flame of Love, I want to revive love once again in homes, I want to maintain united the families in danger of dispersing". (August 8th, 1962)

"These two days: Thursday and Friday, you have to consider them, my little one, as
great days of graces. Those who, these days, offer atonement to my Holy Son, will receive a great grace. During the hours of atonement, the power of Satan weakens in the same measure as the atoning souls will implore for sinners..." (September 29th, 1962)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it so much and look forward to hearing from you!